CRACK CHICKEN RECIPES
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken on the bottom, followed by the cream cheese, dry Ranch mix, and bacon.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Remove lid and shred chicken using two forks.
- Serve on its own, on a bun as a sandwich, wrap, over pasta, rice, etc.
Adapted from : https://thecookinchicks.com/crack-chicken/